During the past year, we've taken your feedback and member feedback on how to make Find a doctor better. The result is a new provider search tool that improves five key issues:
- Ability to search by network: Users can now start by selecting a network. By picking the network first, only doctors or facilities within the selected network appear in the search results. Members and shoppers can easily search a combination of doctor or facility name, specialty or location to get relevant results more quickly.
- Accuracy and data reliability: Getting the right information in search results is key. We have checked, reviewed and updated our provider records to make sure we're giving people the most accurate results we can.
- Including more clinics: Clinics that have at least one contracted provider now appear in the search results. It's easier to search for a clinic and find affiliated network providers and also easier to find urgent care clinics.
- Streamlining how search works: It's simpler, cleaner and easier to review the results. Searchers can see provider information at a glance.
- Print-optimized search results: Our new format prints results cleaner and more compactly.
We'll continue to make updates and enhancements. If you have any questions or suggestions, talk to your BridgeSpan sales contact.